Contributions for oral poster presentations are invited. Abstracts of one (single side) page, including figures and references, should be submitted online by 10 June 2022.
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page.
- Enter your abstract title in title case
- Indicate the presenting authors gender - this information is supplied for the purpose of monitoring only
- Indicate whether the work is student work
- Include all co-authors
- Select the corresponding and presenting author
- Attach your abstract as PDF or Word file (max. one A4 one-sided page including figures and references)
- Review your submission and select submit.
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, please contact the conferences team by email to email@example.com or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
Authors can amend their submission online up until the abstract submission deadline.
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.